- Curbside services are available at all library locations until 6:00 p.m.
- Curbside services suspended during inclement weather.
- Please park in designated curbside service parking spaces, remain in your vehicle and call the posted number to notify us of your arrival.
Return Drop Boxes
- Return checked out Library items to any Library location. Return boxes open 24/7.
LeRoy Collins Leon County Main Library
200 West Park Avenue
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
Visiting the LeRoy Collins Leon County Main Library Social Story
- Main entrance is accessed from the library parking lot at Call St. and Duval.
- Accessible parking spaces, ramp, elevator and entrance are available from the library parking lot at Call St. and Duval.
- First 90 minutes are free, 91 minutes to two hours is $2.00; additional hours are $1.00 per hour up to $6.00.
- A lost parking card is $6.00.
- On-street metered spaces on adjacent streets. Free on weekends and weekdays after 6:00 p.m.
- Parking lot between Bronough Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.: $2.00 fee per exit.
- Free parking cards for veterans and persons with disabilities: apply online or call Leon County Facilities Management Office at (850)606-5000 for more details.
One computer equipped with JAWS (Job Access with Speech) for the visually impaired, a high visibility keyboard, and headphones is available on the second floor at the Leon County Main Library.
Dr. B.L. Perry, Jr. Branch
2817 South Adams Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
Family Literacy Center (850) 606-2960
Visiting the Dr. B.L. Perry, Jr. Branch Library Social Story
1583 Pedrick Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32317
Visiting the Eastside Branch Library Social Story
Jane G. Sauls Fort Braden Branch
16327 Blountstown Highway
Tallahassee, Florida 32310
Visiting the Jane G. Sauls Ft. Braden Branch Library Social Story
Lake Jackson Branch
3840-300 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Visiting the Lake Jackson Branch Library Social Story
5513 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32312
Visiting the Northeast Branch Library Social Story
8000 Old Woodville Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32305
Visiting the Woodville Branch Library Social Story
We welcome patrons who use service animals as determined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). A service animal (dog or miniature horse only) is an animal that has been individually trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability. The work or task must be directly related to that person’s disability.
Animals that are considered pets, comfort, therapy, or support animals are not service animals as defined by the ADA and are not permitted in Library buildings at this time.
Citizen request for accommodations