Leon County is pleased to announce the implementation of a new online applicant tracking system called NEOGOV to streamline and improve the recruitment process. NEOGOV is the nation’s largest cloud software for Human Resources in government and education. This new software streamlines the job search and application process.
With the implementation of NEOGOV, job applicants will be required to create a personal job application profile in the NEOGOV system. If you have any questions or need further assistance with applying for a job with Leon County, please read the Applicant FAQ’s which may answer some of your questions.
An email address is needed to apply for Job Opportunities with Leon County. We will use this email to contact you throughout the hiring process and keep you updated on the status of your application. If you do not have a current email address, you may sign up for one at free sites, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
To submit an application for a position:
- It is required that you read the following Government Notices:
- Find the job title you’re interested in and select the "Apply" link!
- After viewing the Job Description, select the 'Apply' tab.
- If this is the first time you are applying using the NeoGov application process you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. Please Note: If you have already created a NeoGov account you do not have to create a new account. Your existing user name and password, as well as your saved profile, can be used to access our new system
- After your account has been established, you can import your resume from LinkedIn, upload it from a word file, or manually enter your personal information.
- This application will be saved and used to apply for future job openings. It is important that you list all relevant education and at least the past ten (10) years of work history on your application. If you do not have ten (10) years of work history, list all prior work experience. Be sure to thoroughly answer all supplemental questions in order to receive appropriate credit. Applications may not be processed if incomplete.
All application materials must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the posted closing date. Applications are accepted for posted positions only. If a position of interest is not posted, you may submit a request for posting notification by selecting the ‘Job Interest Card.”
For further information, please contact the Leon County Human Resources Division.
Office address: 315 S. Calhoun Street, Suite #210, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Phone: (850) 606-2400.
Reasonable accommodations and assistance are available to disabled applicants under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Preference is given to certain veterans and spouses of veterans as provided by Chapter 295, Law of Florida. Leon County is a member of the Florida Retirement System.
Please note: Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
If you experience technical difficulties with your applicant username and/or password, please contact NeoGov customer service at 1-855-524-5627 from 11AM to 8PM EST.
DRUG FREE WORK PLACE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER