The Library seeks to provide an opportunity for artists to exhibit their works to the community. Local artists are encouraged to exhibit. All exhibitions will be free and open to the public.
Call the LeRoy Collins Leon County Main Library at (850) 606-2665 or email Library_Exhibitions@LeonCountyFL.gov to inquire about library exhibits.
Library Art Exhibit and Display Policy and Procedure (Policy No. 21-4)
Dr. B. L. Perry, Jr. Branch Library
- Locked horizontal display case 60" L x 27" W x 7" H
- Locked vertical display case 52" L x 12" W x 65" H
Eastside Branch Library
- Locked vertical display case 48" L x 14.5 W x 60" H
Jane G. Sauls Fort Braden Branch Library
- Two locked vertical display cases 34" L x 12" W x 57" H
LeRoy Collins Leon County Main Library
Tackable surface for displays 30' L x 5' H (equipped with Walker Hanging System featuring hanging brackets for framed artwork, and rods for hanging quilts or cloth banners)
Two locked display cases 56 1/2" L x 26 1/2" W x 9" H
Northeast Branch Library
- Two locked vertical display cases 45.5" L x 14.5" W x 57.5" H