The Traveling Book Club is an easy way to sustain a book club or start one of your own.
HOW IT WORKS
- Requests for bags may be made by phone, in person, or online.
- Each Book Club bag contains 10 copies of the book.
- When choosing a title, check the Traveling Book Club Kit's availability. Each title has only one kit.
- Please make your Traveling Book Club Reservation at least one week in advance to ensure its availability at your designated location.
- Bags may be reserved up to a year in advance.
- The bag is checked out on the library card of the person picking up the bag. That patron is responsible for the bag and its contents. The loan period is 6 weeks.
- A patron may have 2 bags at one time.
- Bags may be renewed once if no other group has reserved it. Please call (850) 606-2665.