Students in kindergarten through 8th grade can receive free homework assistance through Homework Hub at the Leon County Public Library. Students should bring their homework to each session.
To participate, please submit the electronic permission form below or download and return the completed form.
In-person Homework Hub
Drop-in tutoring sessions are available at the following times and locations. Assistance is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Leon County Main Library, 200 West Park Avenue
Mondays from 4-6 p.m.
• Dr. B.L. Perry, Jr. Branch Library, 2817 South Adams Street
Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m.
Virtual Homework Hub
Thirty-minute to hour-long one-on-one scheduled tutoring sessions are available virtually via Zoom on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m.
To Participate Via Zoom
• A desktop computer or laptop with internet, video, and audio is required.
• Smart phones, iPads, or Android tablets may be used but have limited functionality with Zoom.
• Chomebook laptops and mobile hotspots are available to check out from the library at no cost.
• After submitting the permission form, library staff will contact you to schedule an appointment.
For questions, contact HomeworkHub@LeonCountyFL.gov or call (850) 606-2706. We look forward to helping you with your homework assignments and lessons!