Artists and Autism: How I See The World
Digital Art Showcase
Thank you for submitting! Please read the following information about submission rules carefully before filling out this form. Top entries will be displayed in the library’s digital “Artists and Autism: How I See the World” exhibition to be featured in a variety of media, including but not limited to: the library’s website, Facebook page, and on promotional material.
- Submissions are due by 11:59PM EST on Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Maximum of 3 submissions per person unless otherwise agreed to with library or CARD staff.
- Artwork must be in JPEG, GIF, or PNG format (photos of the artwork are acceptable but must be good quality pictures and artwork must be clearly visible).
- Directions for taking good quality pictures here.
- Artwork must be the original work of the artist submitting.
- Artwork can be two or three-dimensional and created in any medium.
- Submissions cannot contain nudity, profanity, references to gang activity, or references to alcohol or tobacco use.
- Please note that these submissions will be made public; do not include any depictions within the artwork that would identify yourself or anyone else, including information that would identify specific medical conditions.
- Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be used.