Our name is changing in Libby! Our OverDrive e-book and e-audiobook titles will now be part of the Panhandle Library Access Network. This means even more titles for you to choose from!
Be sure to add "Panhandle Library Access Network- LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library" as your lending library in the Libby app. Your holds will transfer to this new location automatically.
Browse our collection after signing in here.
If using a browser:
1. Go to panhandle.overdrive.com
2. Click Sign in
3. Select LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library System
4. Sign in with the library card number.
From the Libby app:
1. Tap the Libby icon in the upper right corner.
2. Select Add a Library
3. Add Panhandle Library Access Network
4. Log in again. If the app doesn’t ask for a log in immediately, it will ask when the first item is checked out.
- All existing holds and checkouts will migrate.
- The checkout limit is five, and the hold limit is ten. These are the consortium limits. We will investigate whether this limit can be raised.
For tips and how-tos, click here.
Overdrive Loans and holds are also now visible in your Library account under Digital Holds and Digital Checkouts.