All Leon County Offices Reopen Wednesday
All Leon County offices will reopen on Wednesday, September 13. Also, today’s regular scheduled meeting of the Board of County Commissioners has been rescheduled to Wednesday, September 20. The workshop will be rescheduled at a later date.
Solid Waste Services and debris removal will resume as follows:
- Regular trash and recycling pickup will resume on Wednesday, September 13, with those whose trash pickup date was Monday, September 11. Yard debris will not be picked up by Waste Pro.
- Yard debris will be picked up by a debris removal contractor and it may not be the same day as regular pickup. Once figured out, further details on LeonCountyFL.gov/EI.
- Rural Waste Service Centers will continue normal hours of operation beginning Wednesday, September 13.
- Residents may drop off yard debris at the Solid Waste Facility beginning, Wednesday, September 13 during normal operating hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For bulky item pickup (items too big for garbage):
- Storm-related bulky items will be picked up by a contractor. There is no need to call to request items to be picked up.
- For regular bulky item pickup, call Waste Pro at (850) 606-1899 to make a request.
- Marpan Recycling remains closed until further notice.
For more information, contact Mathieu Cavell, Leon County Community and Media Relations, at (850) 606-5300 / CMR@LeonCountyFl.gov
Link to original article